Thursday 15 August 2024

Maybe continuing from LearnTalents3.BlogSpot.com

 I have written at lenght about talents and skills for a Christmas gnome / elf like life, starting from LearnTalents.BlogSpot.com . The third blog LearnTalents3.BlogSpot.com seemed to end this long writing task naturally to the subject of the Olavinlinna medieval castle being 550 years old next summer 2025, and the Savonlinna opera festival there celebrates that next year, and in connectiln with that were a link to these advices of mine about learning Finnish strenghts, maybe being able to create lots of small new local happenings too. 

So this maybe possible fourth blog would naturally star with a link to my book about the four seasons https://finnishskills.blogspot.com/2014/11/living-with-seasons.html , and maybe also with a link to my blog about weather skills to all climates, see WeatherSkills.BlogSpot.com .

One reason for writing has maybe been the demand for healing advices from a cold climate of the four seasons, but lately that demand seems largely satisfied via my text "As if of a naturally healthy family" plus maybe my blog CuringGuesses.BlogSpot.com . Those can be both reached via my WineLikeFascination.BlogSpot.com

Most of my books can be found from MiracleLikeNature.BlogSpot.com .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Other people with school educatiln could continue from this in most subjects wanted

 I have written almost 6 years advices in learning skills and talents etc which ought to make Christmas gnome like life possible in the mode...